We continue to grow - that's why we are looking for talents who love their job and want to develop personally and professionally in a future-proof industry.
We are looking for motivated, experienced and talented employees who believe in the opportunities offered by cloud computing, data science and great apps. In addition to exciting projects, you will find the opportunity to work internationally or to get to know other technologies.
In addition to exciting projects, you will find the opportunity to work internationally or to get to know other technologies. See also https://stackshare.io/immowelt-group/immowelt-ag .
Curious? Then you should read on and see if this position could be something for you.
What’s waiting for you:
- You will work in an agile, cross-functional Scrum team closely with your colleagues from Software Development, Quality Assurance and Product Management
- You will support us with the migration to the AWS Cloud (serverless, SaaS) and work on our existing on-premise solutions (e.g. VMs, Docker)
- You optimize the software delivery process in order to bring products and features online even faster and more efficiently
- You are enthusiastic about modern technologies and knowledge sharing (e.g. pair programming)
- You value an environment where the feedback culture is very important
- You ensure that the platform runs smoothly
What distinguishes you:
- You have an IT apprenticeship or degree as well as several years of professional experience in this field
- For you, DevOps is not just a toolset, but a culture that you live
- You prefer to write AWS Infrastructure as Infrastructure as Code with Terraform or Cloudformation (CDK, SAM)
- CI / CD is no foreign word to you and you are constantly optimizing your pipelines
- Ideally, you have an understanding of container- and serverless-based architectures
- You are proficient in at least one script or programming language (e.g. Python, Bash, TypeScript)
- You feel comfortable with Linux and appreciate configuration management tools like Ansible / Puppet
- Very good English skills complete your profile
- German language is a plus
We offer you that
- A challenging, varied position and many exciting projects and tasks await you that you can implement with a creative spirit
- Great colleagues who are simply “just” their job and experts in their field are always at your side with advice and action
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile work enable you to achieve an ideal work-life balance
- Flat hierarchies and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options are part of our corporate culture
- Individual further training of our employees according to their skills and knowledge
- Modern workplace in the business zone of Zagreb with good public transport connections