We are looking for a decent, proactive, team-oriented Junior or Mid web developer (m/f) to join our team.
House of Code is a subsidiary company of Immowelt AG and exclusively working on projects of its popular real-estate platform Immowelt.de as well as participating in projects within the AVIV group (part of Axel Springer SE, a German digital publishing house which is the largest in Europe, with numerous multimedia news brands, such as Bild, Die Welt, Business Insider, and more than 15,000 employees). Find more about us on: https://houseofcode.tech/.
What is it all about?
- We are looking out for skilled people who want to gain additional experience
- You will be introduced to the working mode (Scrum) and tech stack through your onboarding process
- We’ll help you broaden your skills & knowledge through constant feedback & code review
- You’ll be part of the team of high-skilled professionals which delivers custom-made solutions to our international partner
- We will hear your suggestions and support you in your professional and personal development
Technologies we are focusing on:
- C# (.NET core)
- React, Angular, Vue.js
What do we expect?
- You completed or are currently finishing your degree (informatics, electrical engineering, computing, or a similar field) with the ability to work from 30-40 hours per week
- More than 2 years of (work) experience
- Responsibility and reliability
- Strong motivation & eagerness to learn
- Good English knowledge
What we offer:
- Student or regular contract
- Working with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- First-hand software development experience (agile methodologies)
- Flexibility & remote working options
- Education & knowledge sharing - internal education, free exams & certificates
If you are interested, please click on the link below and apply now! Feel free to add all of the accomplishments you’re proud of in your CV/Cover letters - student & personal projects, recommendations, etc. The more, the better!