Mid/Senior Software engineer (C#, TypeScript, Node.js, AWS), Zagreb
House of code is a subsidiary company of Immowelt AG and exclusively working on projects of it's popular real-estate platform Immowelt.de as well as participating in projects within the AVIV group (part of Axel Springer SE, a German digital publishing house which is the largest in Europe, with numerous multimedia news brands, such as Bild, Die Welt, Business Insider, and more than 15,000 employees).
If you're keen to create something great and invest your experience and energy in the new Immowelt, you've come to the right place. We are looking for motivated, experienced and talented employees who believe in the opportunities offered by cloud computing, data science and great apps.
In addition to exciting projects, you will find the opportunity to work internationally or to get to know other technologies. See also https://stackshare.io/immowelt-group/immowelt-ag .
Curious? Then you should read on and see if this position could be something for you.
What’s waiting for you:
- You create the basis for new, innovative products and the next generation of property searches
- You are on fire for automating build, deployment and release processes
- You keep an eye on the quality of your software and keep it at a high level through code reviews, tests and analyzes
- You share your knowledge and experience and actively support us in continuously increasing our technical level
- We also work internationally: you have the opportunity to work on exciting projects with our colleagues in France, Belgium, Croatia or Israel
What distinguishes you:
- You have a degree in computer science, media informatics or a comparable training as well as several years of professional experience as a developer or software architect
- Microservices are more than just a buzzword for you, as an experienced developer you know how to design, implement and operate good services
- You are characterized by your unbridled passion for modern technologies
- You would like to create the next generation of our successful products with us and use all your knowledge and skills
- You have high technical standards and are ready to share your knowledge with your colleagues
- You value working in an agile, cross-functional environment and enjoy working independently
- AWS certificate is a huge plus
- German language is a plus
- .NET knowledge is a plus
What we are offering:
- A challenging, varied position and many exciting projects and tasks await you that you can implement with a creative spirit
- great colleagues who are simply experts in their field are always at your side with advice and action
- plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options
- we train our employees individually according to their skills and knowledge
- AWS certification within first few months
Tech stack: https://stackshare.io/immowelt-group/immowelt-ag
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Professional development in cutting edge technologies
- Involvement in products of leading German companies
- Education, seminars, conferences
- Multisport card
- Breakfast, coffee, snacks, darts, table football, parking space
Remote work is possible.