We are looking for a decent, proactive, team-oriented Student developer (m/f) to join our team. You will get a dedicated mentor you can turn to for questions and we care about your education, that’s why we offer you flexibilty during exam time.
What is it all about?
- We are looking out for people who want to gain hands-on experience
- You’ll have a mentor who will guide you through your journey
- Along with your dedicated mentor, you would be learning to write clean, maintainable code and how to test it
- We’ll help you broaden your skills & knowledge through constant feedback & code review
- You’ll be part of the team of high-skilled professionals which delivers custom-made solutions to our international partner
- We will hear your suggestions and support you in your professional and personal development
Technologies we are focusing on:
- C# (.NET core)
- React, Angular, Vue.js
What do we expect?
- You’re a senior student with the ability to work from 20 - 30 hours per week
- You're a student of informatics, electrical engineering, computing or a similar field
- Responsibility and reliability
- Strong motivation & eagerness to learn
- Good English knowledge
What we offer:
- Student or regular contract (depending on on your availability/experience)
- Working with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- First-hand software development experience (agile methodologies)
- Flexibility & remote working options
- Education & knowledge sharing - internal education, free exams & certificates
- Same benefits as our full-time employees
- Based on your results, we could see you as a part of our team in the long run
If you are interested, please click on the link below and apply now! Feel free to add all of the accomplishments you’re proud of in your CV/Cover letters - student & personal projects, recommendations etc. The more the better!